Hotan Red date
Benefiting from Danghe River alluvial fan areas, deep layer, fertile soil and strong permeability, Jun Jujube orchards, located at 40Â° N, is considered as the world's best growing areas for jujube. The farm located in the northwest of China belongs to the typical inland temperate desert climate. Its annual precipitation is 36.9mm and the evaporation is 2486mm. The effective accumulated temperature is 3611 â„ƒ and the year's total duration of bright sunshine is 3246.7 hours. The large temperature difference between day and night is very conducive to dry material accumulation. Irrigation water from the Qilian Mountains is pure and clean.
Characteristics of Hotan Red date
1.Rich in minerals& vitamin
2.Thin skin, small kernel & thick- flesh
3. Natural air dried, uniform size with thick natural jujube flavor.
4,Higher sugar with good smell and flavor.
5.Cleaning with purified water without any additives, UV sterilizatio. Safty red dates.
Hotan Red date usage:
Tea, Medicines, Healthcare products, Pharmaceutical raw material, extract raw material, cosmetic products
Hotan Red dated summary
1. Processing: Natural air dried
2. Origin: In Akesu Town, Xinjiang Province, China
3. Material: the best Chinese dates
4. Packing: 500g, customer`s request is available.
5. Features: Ready to eat, rich in vitamins and fibres
6. Storage condition: normal room temperature and prevent moisture.
Red Dates,Fresh Red Dates,Dried Red Dates,Wholesale Red Date
Ningxia Baishi Hengxing Food Technology Co., Ltd. , http://www.gojihome.com