In the first three quarters of 2011, the food and beverage industry maintained a steady and rapid growth trend. 56 listed companies in the industry achieved a total operating income of RMB 196.412 billion, an increase of 25.32% year-on-year, and a net profit of 26.209 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 39.66%. The overall gross profit margin of the industry rose steadily, the cost rate continued to drop during the period, the short-term solvency was significantly enhanced, and the efficiency of the use of funds was further improved.
In recent years, the domestic beverage industry has experienced several representative beverage ages such as Wahaha, Jianlibao, Red Bull, Rising Sun, and Wang Laoshi. China's beverage industry is a high-growth industry, and its market development continues to present new features. Not only has mature beverages grown steadily, but its new hot spots and growth points have continued to emerge, and emerging beverages have grown faster.
1. From January to June 2011, the cumulative output of soft drinks in the country reached 5,805.53 million tons, an increase of 29.36% year-on-year. The output of packaging water reached 21,261,700 tons, and the production of carbonated drinks reached 7,411,900 tons.
2. From January to May 2011, China had 1,397 soft drink manufacturers, achieving an industrial sales value of 151,029,115 thousand yuan, a cumulative increase of 32.79 percentage points year-on-year.
3. In the summer, the turmoil of plasticizers triggered an industry crisis in the beverage industry. Taiwan's beverage sales plummeted by 80%, and the market share of mainland beverages also grew slowly.
4. In the future, with the continuous changes in the demand structure of the beverage market, the production structure of the soft drink industry will continue to adjust, and healthy beverages will form a new industrial structure subject.
5. In the next five years, China's total beverage output will maintain an average annual growth rate of 12% to 15%, of which the packaging of drinking water will continue to account for the largest share.
6. With the development of the beverage market and changes in consumer demand, compound beverages have been born one after another, the development of the beverage market will become more diversified, and the battle between brands will quietly open.
7. The first apple vinegar national standard â€œfermented fruit vinegar beverageâ€ was passed on January 24, which will help consumers to purchase real natural fruit vinegar beverages, and also play an important role in regulating the order of the vinegar market.
8. In the first half of this year, food safety incidents in the beverage industry were frequent and consumer confidence in domestic foods was gradually lost. The trend of foreign food â€œinvasionâ€ has intensified, and the domestic food market is losing.
NMN can keep mind clear and stay cailm
Examinees NMN Healthcare Products,Nmn In The Examinees Healthcare Products,Nmn In Healthcare Products For The Examinees,Examinees Healthcare Products NMN Raw Material
Yuyao Lifespan Health Technology Co., Ltd. , https://www.yuyaolifespan.com