Because some farmers' friends do not understand the nature of chemical fertilizers, there are some wrong practices in the application process, resulting in low utilization of chemical fertilizers and even causing fertilizer damage to crops, resulting in reduced production and income. Therefore, to remind some peasant brothers in the "three summers" busy season, fertilization and top dressing should go out of 6 big mistakes.
1. Use of calcium superphosphate seed dressing superphosphate containing 3.5% to 5% of free acid, with its seed dressing will reduce the seed germination rate and emergence rate. The use of calcium superphosphate as topdressing should be applied to deepen the ditch; as a seed fertilizer, it should be applied to the bottom of the seed or 8 to 10 cm to the side, so that the seed fertilizer can be isolated.
2. Surface application of urea and ammonium bicarbonate urea has a high nitrogen content, but it must be converted into ammonium nitrogen before it can be absorbed and utilized by crops. At the same time, urea is in a molecular state when it is converted, and it is not adsorbed by soil and is easily lost with water and soil, making it difficult to use the crop. Urea is used as top dressing, and trenches should be applied and covered. For spraying foliar fertilizers, the application concentration should be mastered, and rice, cotton and corn should be sprayed. The concentration should be 0.8% to 1%, and the vegetables should be 0.3% to 0.5%. Ammonium bicarbonate is applied on the surface and is easily volatilized, and volatile ammonia gas can damage the stems and leaves of crops and cause damage. The correct method should be applied in a depth of about 10 cm.
3. Single application of potassium fertilizer potassium sulfate, potassium chloride showed a weak physiological acidic reaction, applied to the soil after the potassium ion is easily absorbed by the soil colloid cations, crops difficult to use. Therefore, the application of potash fertilizer should be mixed with nitrogen fertilizer and phosphate fertilizer, especially for the phosphorus-deficient lands in mountainous, barren and newly reclaimed land, and should be mixed with phosphorus fertilizer so as to fully utilize the effects of potash fertilizer and phosphate fertilizer.
4. Follow-up calcium magnesium phosphate fertilizer calcium magnesium phosphate fertilizer effect is slow, for a short time for fertilizer, for top dressing use, especially in the late growth stage of crops, not only low utilization rate and poor results. Therefore, calcium magnesium phosphate fertilizer should be used as base fertilizer and mixed with organic fertilizer, or as fertilizer application. In this way, fertilizers are gradually released for use by crops, and they have long-lasting fertilizer effects, which are conducive to the steady growth of crops without premature decline.
5. There is a serious "antagonism" effect between zinc fertilizer and phosphate fertilizer mixed application of zinc sulfate and superphosphate, the combined application of the two will inhibit the fertilizer effect of zinc sulfate, making it less effective. Therefore, phosphorus fertilizer should be used as a base fertilizer, zinc fertilizer as a top-dressing fertilizer, or zinc fertilizer as a base fertilizer, phosphate fertilizer for seed dressing, can increase fertilizer efficiency.
6. Apply chlorinated fertilizers to chlorine-tolerant crops such as sugar cane, tobacco, watermelons, citrus, and other chlorine-tolerant crops. If ammonium chloride, potassium chloride, and other chlorinated fertilizers are used, sugar cane, watermelon, and sugar content are reduced due to the action of chloride ions. ; Tobacco reduces the burning performance; Citrus chronic poisoning, leaves long-term gray and dull. Affecting photosynthesis, severe acute poisoning, old leaf stripping, new leaves stiff, slow growth, and even dead. Therefore, chloride-containing fertilizers such as ammonium chloride and potassium chloride are best used for chlorine-tolerant crops such as rice, wheat, corn, and cotton.
Oleanolic Acid 98%,Aloe Vera Extract For Skin,Oleanolic Acid Powder,Oleanolic Acid In Cosmetics,Aloe Vera Leaf Extract
Xi'an JCF Herb Technology Development Co., Ltd , https://www.jcfherb.com