(1) The sources and collection of stumps use small old trees that are densely planted and poorly grown in fig orchards; or plants grown in undergrowth due to poor light in garden figs; or plants that have not grown in nursery for many years, and are growing poorly. Seedlings, etc., are used as potted seedlings. However, the planting time is too long, the tree age is too large, or the tree is vigorous, the dryness is too high, or the lower part is not suitable for use. The selected stump should retain some of the backbone roots and as many as possible fibrous roots.
(b) Pots and nutritious soil cultivation basins are selected based on the root size of fig stumps. Tile pots, small tanks, and pots can be used. Larger tree stumps can be cultivated using small tanks with large volumes. Fig soil does not require high, nutrient soil using a variety of materials for preparation, such as using 1/2 legume straw compost soil + 1/4 garden soil + 1/4 sand configuration, plus a small amount of cooked manure, mix well, spare .
(c) Upper basin
1. Make roots. Because the perennial tree stump is difficult to excavate, the collected fig plants have many injured roots, and the roots must be repaired in front of the upper basin to cut off the injured roots. The lateral roots must be trimmed and smooth, and the long lateral roots must be cut short to promote the growth of fibrous roots. Keep it, but cut it short if it is too long, and keep about 20cm.
2. Upper basin. The basin time is generally during the dormant period. Put a few pieces of broken tile on the bottom hole of the prepared large basin or small cylinder, block the hole, put a layer of coarse sand on the pelvic floor, which is conducive to drainage, put some nutritious soil, and stretch the root of the fig stump. In the nutritious soil, add enough nutritious soil, add a side tap, shake the edge of the pot, make the soil sink, and finally compact the nutrient soil. The basin mouth is a few centimeters deep without filling the water as a water outlet. Put a pot of water after a good pot.
(D) fertilizer and water management Fig tree stump to restore root growth as soon as possible after the basin, the early temperature is not high, before the growth of branches and leaves, basin soil to maintain a certain humidity, should not be too wet, but the soil dry timely watering. When the temperature rises, the branches and leaves grow faster, and the amount of watering should be increased. In summer, there are more branches and leaves, higher temperatures, more evapotranspiration in leaves, and high water consumption in pots and soils. The fall in temperature in the fall, to reduce the amount of watering properly, pouring water once every 1-2 days. In the second spring, potted figs were poured once a day for 1-2 days, and in summer and autumn, they were watered according to the previous year's watering method.
Do not apply concentrated fertilizer when putting on the pot, apply some light fertilizer. In winter, soybean cake and vegetable cake organic fertilizer are added to the tank to make several times of water for brewing and fermentation. Take the upper layer of fertilizer solution and mix it with dozens of times of water to apply fertilizer. Apply some fertilizer at intervals of 10-15 days. After the tree vigor resumes growth, increase the liquid fertilizer concentration. The normal results of potted figs were applied once every 7-10 days in the early stage of growth, adding organic fertilizer with water, and 0.3% urea solution could be applied twice in the early stage to promote the growth of branches and leaves. After the fruit is set, some phosphorus and potassium fertilizers should be applied before the rapid growth period of fruits, and 0.2% potassium dihydrogen phosphate solution can be used for extra-root fertilizer application. Applying a small amount of N, P and K compound fertilizers in autumn to increase nutrient storage in the tree.
1. Shaping. Perennial figs should be dried in a timely manner after potting, and the height of the dried figs should be about 30cm. The branches in the trunk of the trunk should retain several useful large branches for heavy and short cuts. As the backbone branches, after the backbone branches are left with good backbone branches, the upper extension branches of the trunk should also be cut off and then cultured by pulling, tying, and tying. In the main evacuation layer of the main branch of 2 layers, the height of the tree can be controlled at about 1m; when there is only one layer of main branch, it can be cultivated into a multi-branched branch and the height can be controlled to be about 50cm.
2. Trim. When the branches on the stem are dense and the growth results are affected, a few branches are removed to improve the ventilation and light transmission conditions. When the space around the strong branches is large, the branches and branches may be cut short. There are some weak branches in the internal hemorrhoids and the lower ones should not be short, and after the short cuts, they should still draw slender twigs. Generally, they should be retracted after the twigs grow for 1-2 years. There are few figs, so it is not appropriate to have more branches.
In addition, trimming can also be performed during the growth period. Prosperous stem topping can promote the formation of fruiting branches. The angles of the branches and branches are too large or too small to be supported by ropes, bamboos, etc. Branches with dense branches can sparse a few branches that affect ventilation.
(6) Tree protection and fruit management The bark of figs should not be healed and cause dry discoloration, poor growth, and should be protected in peacetime. Saw cuts of figs should not heal, causing the dry piles to often affect the growth of the lower robust shoots. Care should be taken not to leave long piles when pruning. In the hot and hot weather in the summer, the leaves are vulnerable to high temperature and high temperature burns from noon to afternoon. Therefore, light should be shaved after noon during the high temperature period, and water should be poured every morning and evening to protect the leaves. Potted figs are often harmed by Sangtianniu, and larvae damage the branches and stems to affect the growth of the tree. Attention should be paid to prevention and control. From July onwards, the management of the fig fig tree often pays attention to whether there is a U-shaped notch on the stem that spawns the adult S. angulae, and after the discovery, the eggs or newly hatched larvae are excavated and killed. If the larvae have infiltrated into the xylem, find the bottom of the defecation hole, then use the wire to insert it from the defecation hole to suffocate the larvae, or use 50 times 80% dichlorvos solution to inject the larvae into the insect tract. .
Potted figs of summer fruit mature during high temperatures in July, before the fruit matures in summer hot season often encounter high temperature and dry weather, due to high temperature water shortage often have a lot of fruit drop, reduce the amount of fruit, so in the hot season water shortage, timely watering, When light is strong, shading is appropriate to protect the fruit, reduce fruit drop, and increase yield. After the young fruit grows, more than two young fruit will grow in the same festival and will affect each other's growth. It is necessary to remove too many young fruit in time, leaving only one young fruit per section, which can increase fruit size. Promote fruit quality and enhance ornamental quality.
(7) After 2-3 years of growth of tubs and roots of potted figs, roots grow to the edge of the pots, and the roots grow further into the roots around the edges of the pots. The roots are hard to absorb fertilizer and affect the growth of potted figs. Therefore, timely replacement of large basins or replacement of nutrient soils is required when the basin is replaced with nutrient soil, and it is generally carried out during the dormancy period of figs. First remove the figs in the pot with soil, remove the root ring and part of the root system, and repair the root system. Add nutrient soil to the pot, put roots of figs that have been repaired in the roots to stretch on the soil, add enough nutritious soil, and pour enough water once to pour.
(8) The winter cold preservation pot figs have poor cold resistance, and when the temperature is too low, the shoots will be subject to freezing injury. Therefore, in the places where there is freezing, the potted figs should be placed indoors or sheltered from the wind to the sunny place. You can also put some hay on the pot to keep it cold. Before the advent of the cold current, check the dry and wet conditions of the basin soil. If the basin soil is too dry, pour some water properly to improve the cold resistance.
Urine Analysis Test,Urine Analysis,Urine Strip Reading,Keto Strips Urinalysis
Changchun Medicon Technology Development Co., Ltd , https://www.teststrip.pl