With the gradual increase of temperature, if the cucumbers in the greenhouse are not released in time or the ventilation is not smooth, the temperature in the greenhouse will be higher than the temperature required for the growth and development of cucumbers. When the temperature in the greenhouse exceeds 35Â°C, the cucumbers will be exposed to high temperatures. Hazards, which have an adverse effect on the yield and quality of cucumbers, remind farmers to guard against the dangers of high temperature on cucumbers.
First, the high temperature hazard performance
1. Growth inhibition. In the growing period of cucumber, if it is above 35Â°C for a long time, photosynthesis will be difficult to carry out, that is, the respiration is greater than photosynthesis, so the nutrients produced are not as much as consumed. When the night temperature is too high, the respiratory consumption is more intense, the cucumber grows weaker, it is prone to premature aging, and the yield is low.
2. Actress. High temperature and high humidity are the main factors leading to leggy. Seedlings easily form tall seedlings, resulting in long internodes, easy lodging, poor flower bud differentiation, the results of small and thin and other undesirable phenomena.
3. Abnormal leaf. When dried at high temperature, the leaf margin rewinds downwards, the veins sag, and the leaves shrink, the leaf color changes from green to yellow, and then becomes dark brown, texture becomes brittle, and the whole leaf is dry and dead when severe. At high temperature and high humidity, the leaf area increases, the leaves are thin and soft, the leaf color is light green, the petiole is elongated, and the middle and lower leaves begin to turn yellow due to the influence of high temperature, high humidity, and low light, and then the mold is rotten or the leaves become dark and green. Lusterless, wilting drooping. There is a large temperature difference between the inside and outside of the spring shed. Occasionally, there is a water-soaked spot on the back of the middle and upper leaves, resembling a lesion, disappearing near noon or after ventilation. This phenomenon is caused by the high temperature of the greenhouse, the near-saturation of air humidity, the dripping of the greenhouse, the condensation of the leaves, and the resulting transpiration of the leaves. If it is not timely ventilated, it can easily cause serious diseases. This situation can easily occur when the ventilation is too fast after the high-temperature stuffy shed or the boring shed. It may even cause the plants to lose water and wilt. If the water does not keep up, the plants may die.
4. Increased malformation. When high temperature, drought, moisture, and nutrient supply are insufficient, it is easy to produce "long melons" and "with hooked melons." When the high temperature and moisture distribution are not uniform, it is easy to produce "dagugua" and "beeswax". Especially in the later growth period, if the temperature is not properly managed, the fertilizer and water are not well regulated, the ventilation near the ground is not good, and the probability of occurrence of abnormal melons is greater than before. The increase in malformed melons has resulted in a significant reduction in quality and commerciality.
5. Prone to injury. Spraying at high temperatures around noon is very prone to phytotoxicity. Although the efficacy is rapid when the temperature is high, it is also prone to phytotoxicity.
6. Susceptibility to disease. High temperature easy to make cucumber infected with viral diseases, bacterial leaf spot disease, wilt disease and other diseases. High ground temperature can cause the roots to age and even wither, which not only reduces the absorption capacity, but also easily causes the plants to die.
7. The lack of disease. The high temperature increases the amount of evaporation of the soil, and the transpiration of the leaves increases. Due to the soil drought, the water supply is insufficient, and various elements such as phosphorus and calcium have poor mobility, and physiological phosphorus deficiency and calcium deficiency problems are prone to occur. In addition, iron deficiency and zinc deficiency may occur in the top leaves and yellowing may occur.
Second, preventive measures
1. Make ventilation management of the greenhouses to avoid prolonged exposure to high temperatures above 35Â°C. During the melon period, the temperature during the day is kept at 28Â°C to 30Â°C, and it is controlled at 16Â°C to 18Â°C â€‹â€‹at night, and the relative humidity is lower than 85%. When the sunlight is too strong, the temperature difference between the indoor and outdoor sheds is too large, and if it is inconvenient for the ventilation to cool down or the ventilation has not yet reached the required temperature, the shading method can be used to cool down. When the temperature in the shed is too high and the relative humidity is too low, cold water spray may be used. Pay attention to the high temperature stuffy shed to strictly control the temperature and time, the night before the stuffy shed must be filled with water to increase the heat resistance of the plant.
2. Poor water pouring. As the temperature rises, the water consumption of the cucumber increases, and if the water is not added in time, the wilting phenomenon of the plants easily occurs. In this regard, as the temperature rises, the number of waterings should be appropriately increased to ensure the water supply.
3. Cover the shade net. In general, after covering the shade net, the temperature in the shed can be reduced by about 5Â°C, effectively preventing the high temperature hazard. However, it should be noted that the use of shade nets must be combined, and when the light is weakened in the afternoon or when the cloudy sky is weak, it must be pulled up.
4. Appropriate application of phosphorus and potassium fertilizers. Can spray 0.3% ~ 0.4% of potassium dihydrogen phosphate or 0.1% urea solution on the leaves, can effectively improve the plant's heat resistance. Foliar fertilizers containing calcium and zinc can also be sprayed on the foliage to enhance the drought resistance of the plants. The high-temperature period, especially in the fruitful period, should pay attention to the application of high-potassium compound fertilizer.
Organic Sunflower Protein Powder is a Plant Protein that is processed from sunflower seeds by isolation or concentration. The protein content of sunflower protein is usually above 60%.
Sunflower protein is a complete protein because it provides all essential amino acids. Its most notable feature is its high concentration of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs valine, leucine, and isoleucine), which are known for their ability to promote muscle growth and strength.
Strict organic standards are enforced during the production of our sunflower seed protein. From production to storage, sunflower seed proteins are carefully examined to ensure the highest quality sunflower protein.
As a professional manufacturer and supplier of organic sunflower protein powder, our sunflower protein is produced, processed, and stored in strict accordance with EU and USDA organic standards. Our organic sunflower seed protein is 100% traceable.
Sunflower Protein,Organic Sunflower Seed Protein,Sunflower Seed Protein,Sunflower Protein Organic
Organicway (xi'an) Food Ingredients Inc. , https://www.organicwayinc.com