Soybeans include soybeans and edamame. The scientific name is soybean. Soybeans are ancient names. Soybean is a generic name for yellow, green, black, brown, and other colors. About 5,000 years of cultivation history originated in China. About 90% of the Chinese planting is yellow soybeans. Soybeans, fresh soy beans, are also called soy beans after drying. The size of the granules can be divided into six types: the largest granules: more than 30 grams of 100 grains; the extra large granules: 100-grain weights of 24.1-30 grams; the large granules: 100-grain weight of 18.1-24 grams; the medium granules: 100-grain weight of 12.1-18 grams; : 100-grain weight 6.1-12 grams; very small grain: 100 grams weight less than 6 grams.
1. Soybeans have higher fat content than other types of vegetables, but most of them are mainly unsaturated fatty acids, such as essential linoleic and linolenic acids, which can improve fat metabolism and reduce the level of triglyceride and cholesterol in the human body.
2. Lecithin in soybeans is one of the indispensable nutrients for brain development, which can improve the brain's memory and intelligence.
3. Soybeans are rich in dietary fiber that can improve constipation and lower blood pressure and cholesterol
4. Soybeans have high levels of potassium. Summer consumption can help compensate for the loss of potassium caused by excessive sweating, thus alleviating fatigue and loss of appetite due to loss of potassium.
5. The iron in edamame is easy to absorb and can be used as one of iron supplement foods for children. Soybean contains trace functional components of flavonoids, especially soy isoflavones, known as natural phytoestrogens, which have estrogen action in the human body and can improve women's discomfort during menopause and prevent osteoporosis.
6. Soybeans contain compounds that remove fat from the blood vessels and act to lower blood cholesterol and cholesterol in the blood.
7. Soybean with skin moisturizing, effectively improve the loss of appetite and body fatigue effect. Soybean nutritious and balanced, containing beneficial active ingredients, regular consumption, a significant effect on women to maintain a slim body; for obesity, high cholesterol, atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease and other diseases prevention and adjuvant therapy.
8. Fresh soybeans have many uses in health care, comparable to mature soybeans. Edamame slashes thin: According to nutritionists, soybeans are soy beans of soybeans, which contain very rich lecithin components. In the experiments of scientists, mice were once raised and the result was that they gained weight and developed well. The lecithin contained in soybeans is also very advantageous.
9. Sweet soy beans, nature, into the spleen, large intestine; has a wide spleen in the spleen, Runzao eliminate water, heat detoxification, Qi effect; Indications diarrhea, diarrhea, bloating, diarrhea, pregnancy poisoning, sore boils Poison, traumatic bleeding, etc.